19 June 2012

Plan to buy a laptop

Plan to buy a cheaper laptop less than RM1500, recently my friend bought a Acer Laptop just round RM1300 and all the aspect not bad also and better than my currently used old laptop.

Actually I'm planning to buy a laptop is for my mother. After I went to Singapore at least I can Web Cam call her, feel very sorry left her after Matriculation, then enter University, now go chasing for $$ and future....

Just feel want to earn more in these few years so that give a better environment for my mum and go for travel.

But the problem is I'm calculating my money.. hmmm...if buy a laptop, then when go Singapore need to used a lot of money also.. just feel like ngam ngam only..

So, these few days quite work hard to sell internet hope to earn more... last week got 1 case, this week got 3 cases (1 problem case)...

Hopefully earn more money before go to Singapore at september.

Actually can borrow some money from sister go to Singapore. But I dislike to borrow money from people... try my best la!!! Jia You!!!


_____________________________
Anyone feel Want to Apply internet view here --> http://www.tmnetmalaysia.com/

No comments: