19 June 2012

happy day

 OSCE exam done...continue today

Today is my  Diagnostic Imaging Clinical VIVA examination day. The examiner( Dr Sarah Jyne Lewis ) came from Australia. She is a senior lecturer and director of student affairs. She very kind and friendly. At first I'm quite worried about her English slang, but after met her feel that her English slang is not as bad as I think, can understand.Her English slang just same like 'MUET listening slang'. The most happy thing today is, every question that I had answer, she will said good... after all the question she told me that :" Among all you are the most impressive 1 until now. Well done!."   hahaha!! ^^ Syok nia... KAKAKA!!

No matter this sentence is truth or not that I'm so impressive for her, the most important I had complete total 4 Diagnostic Imaging VIVA in my University Life!! and I think most probably will pass in this VIVA. hehehee.. so arrogant hor?....






After , the VIVA we had a talk from the Dr Sarah Jyne Lewis and went to karaokey.

Don't forget that I'm still left for one Radiotherapy Clinical VIVA, Comparative Imaging Paper and Thesis presentation n VIVA.

Very soon, Just left about less then one month life in KL. (4 years ald...) FAST!!!!!

2 comments:

Alfred Poon said...

Feeling reluctant to leave Uni? lol. good luck and all the best to u.

Kai Sheng said...

haha... yalo.. study years in my life stay in here d.. ald take used to this life.. now wanna change again.. emm..

thanks for your whishes! and all the best to u!!