26 November 2011

Random photo~


Senior's Convocation 2011...


the most meaningful activity I had joined...


Performance acabella... haha!


My little buddy n little little buddy... leng lui??


SO so SO heavy lead gown....make me tired..


Cute leh?? haha!

.
chinatown...


The famous bubble tea in Singapore.. need to queue up n waiting the number for so long...
but taste_ NORMAL... =.=!!


Singapore Dollar... Finished loo :( sad nia...

.
a beautiful bridge....



My Room during internship...consider a quite big room in singapore HTV house


Marina Bay.... I love this view..


Farewell with SGH radiographer...


'Water park' above the shopping mall.....


Try to relaxing ourselves...enjoying my life~


Our employment pass during internship in Singapore General Hospital


QA for C-Arm operating theater machine...


Sentosa Island...walking around...


Singapore Koka curry instant noodle~ without MSG...yummy...


Seoul Garden Buffet steamboat




Last one month- motor bike lost of control causing me accident!! motor driver pls becareful...


CT scan under repairing...

No comments: