05 January 2013

1st night shift

1st day night shift , on shift now .. So busy just now , now is the time to rest for awhile , because all nurses going to rest and no other wheelchair cases . I went to CDC alone to do portable x ray, 1st time go there!!! Alone some more !!


Around 1pm plus I saw a people walk to me through the reflection of screen , but when I turn around there is no one around me!!

On the way walking to communicable disease center (CDC 2) building beside my hospital



My department are so empty that never seen at day time



Drink a cup of milk tea , ate subway and 2 chicken pau .. So that can Tahan till tomorrow 8am


Waiting ambulance to CDC 1 take portable x ray


CDC1



Finally can sleep @7:11am

After night shift attend technical session , now ald 11am, yesterday after cannot sleep, already 27 hours never sleep


My brunch after night shift

1 comment:

Federick said...

Challenging life! Dun take photo during night at hospital~haha u know wat i meant here.