13 September 2012

Wanna say F*ck!

Bad news .... my Employment pass appication was rejected... last time said approved ald.. but suddenly recieved this email.



My apologies, I have sent the email to you wrongly on 24 Aug’12.

Your EP application has been rejected, I’m checking out with MOM officer on the reason for rejection. We will file an appeal for your case, but it will take some time for the processing.
I shall keep you informed of the appeal status.

Sorry for the confusion. Thank you.

So BIG MISTAKE!! 
I submit all document on 23/8  , after I check through MOM only know that this girl after 1 week only apply my pass ... I was thought singapore worker are very efficiency .. let me disappointed ...have to wait again.. re-appeal need wait another 4 weeks or more ..F*CK....

why our batch so unlucky. MOM suddenly tighten for EP application...

No comments: